Come serve with us and be a part of God's work in the world!
- February 25: Malvern Teacher Supply Drive Begins
- February 25: Carter Blood Drive
- February 25: Traffic911 Orientation
- March 4-25: Community Food Pantry Drive
- March 10: Bed Start Saturday
- March 15: Samaritan Inn Dinner
- April 7: Bed Start Saturday
- April 12-15: Proyecto Abrigo Serving Trip
- April 14: Community Yard Sale
- April 15-22: Family Promise Rotation
- April 19: Samaritan Inn Dinner
At Stonebridge UMC, we are striving to live and love like Jesus. The very nature of Jesus' earthly ministry was one of service. We recognize serving as the Church in the community is an integral part of following Christ. We offer a diverse group of serving opportunities throughout the year that are appropriate for any age or stage of faith development. We want to be in service with our communities, local and global.
Local Serving Opportunities:
Community Food Pantry
Community Lifeline Center
Family Promise of Collin County
Seniors Helping Seniors
*Click on the organization name for more information.
Serving Ministry Funding
Funding for Serving Opportunities comes completely through fundraising events through the year, such as: