Sunday, October 27, 12 - 1:30 p.m.
• Mission Kids focuses on providing opportunities for children to participate in mission projects that benefit the community.
• October’s activity is reverse trick-or-treating at Brookdale Assisted Living Facility.
• Visit our Mission Kids page for more information.
Friday, November 1, 5 - 7 p.m.
• Senior adults are invited to hear about Pastor Bob and his wife Carol’s recent trip to Egypt with Adam Hamilton.
• Meet in the Quad Room.
• Last name A-F bring heavy appetizers
• Last name H-L bring desserts
• Last name M-Z bring sides/salads
• Contact Sharon Laird for more information.
• Stonebridge UMC together with Family Promise of Collin County will be a "host" church for families with children and without homes for one week each quarter.
• Family Promise is our opportunity to show all of God's people how His love conquers all.
• Learn more about the various serving opportunities at our Family Promise page.
• Never served internationally? Love to serve internationally? This serve trip is for you!
• Join us in Juarez, Mexico and help build homes with Proyecto Abrigo.
• No craftsmen skills or experience necessary. Come as you are and get ready to experience and share the love of Christ in new and profound ways. This trip is the perfect trip for those who want to experience serving abroad for the first time. Teens are welcome with their parents.
• Cost is $150 per person (plus airfare to/from El Paso)
• Visit our Proyecto Abrigo page for more information
Sunday, November 10, 12:00 p.m.
• You are invited to attend our next Explore Stonebridge event.
• Learn about getting connected and joining our church family.
• Come meet the pastors and learn how we as a church strive to live and love like Jesus.
• Contact Pastor Jana for details.
November 17 & 24, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
• The Heart of Christmas Market presents the opportunity to make a monetary gift toward one of our church’s wonderful serving ministries or partners in honor of your loved ones.
• For every gift of $25 or more, you will receive a beautiful Christmas ornament, along with a certificate to share with the loved ones you wish to honor.
• Each serving ministry or partner will be available to answer questions and help you get connected to their ministry.
• Learn more at our Heart of Christmas page.
Sunday, December 15, 11:45 a.m.
• Join us after the 10:30 a.m. service in Celebration Hall
• Hear updates from Pastor Jeff and the Leadership Board