March 24, before and after services
• The Higher Ground Youth Choir is selling flats of flowers to raise money for their summer tour to Colorado.
• Purchase flowers online now or in the lobby before or after service on March 24
• Pickup will be April 13
• Learn more at Choir Tour Flower Fundraiser page
• Never served internationally? Love to serve internationally? This serve trip is for you!
• Join us in Juarez, Mexico and help build homes with Proyecto Abrigo.
• No craftsmen skills or experience necessary. Come as you are and get ready to experience and share the love of Christ in new and profound ways.
• Cost is $150 per person (plus airfare to/from El Paso)
• Learn more at our Proyecto Abrigo page
Thursday, April 11, 6-8 p.m.
• All who have been on a previous LWI trip or who are interested in the upcoming fall trip are invited.
• This come and go dinner event will be held at the home of Trey and Jaime Worley.
• RSVP to Pastor Courtney or visit our Living Water International page for more information.
Maundy Thursday Service
April 18, 6:30 p.m. - The Bridge
Good Friday Service
April 19, 6:30 p.m. - Celebration Hall
Easter Sunday Services (April 21)
7:00 a.m. Sunrise Service - Eubanks Park (just west of the church)
9:00 and 10:30 a.m. - Celebration Hall
10:30 a.m. - The Bridge
Learn more at our Lent page.
• Stonebridge UMC, together with Family Promise of Collin County will be a "host" church for families with children and without homes for one week.
• Volunteer opportunities include set up and tear down of rooms, providing meals, and acting as an evening or overnight host.
• Learn more at our Family Promise page.
Saturday, May 11, 8 a.m. - noon
• Free admission, free registration
• All Years, Makes and Models are welcome
• $1000s in Awards, Door Prizes, and Silent Auction Items
• On-Site Concessions
• All proceeds benefit Community Lifeline Center
• Learn more at our Cruising’ for a Cause Car, Truck & Cycle Show page
• Stonebridge UMC partners with Living Water International by sending a team each year to a Central American country.
• This year’s trip is to El Salvador.
• The cost is $2200, but scholarships are available. Do not let finances be the reason you don't join this team.
• Contact Trey Worley or Pastor Courtney for more information or visit our Living Water International page.