Donations being accepted now.
• The Malvern Summer Food Program provides groceries for families of children who receive free lunch during the school year.
• The program runs weekly throughout the summer.
• A list of most needed items and more information can be found on our Malvern page.
Thursday, May 16, 6-8 p.m.
• In partnership with Community Lifeline Center and Stonebridge UMC, Empty Bowls McKinney “fights hunger one bowl at a time”.
• McKinney Performing Arts Center
• Buy tickets and learn more at the event website
• Remaining bowls will be available for purchase after services on Sunday, May 19
This event has been canceled due to weather and will not be rescheduled. We are however looking forward to the 2020 show the weekend of Mother’s Day.
• Free admission, free registration
• All Years, Makes and Models are welcome
• $1000s in Awards, Door Prizes, and Silent Auction Items
• On-Site Concessions
• All proceeds benefit Community Lifeline Center
• Learn more at our Cruising’ for a Cause Car, Truck & Cycle Show page
August 5-9, 9 a.m. - 1 pm.
• A Christ-centered musical theater camp for incoming 1st-6th graders
• $55 for one child, $90 for two
• Discounts for students with parents who volunteer for just 2 hours a day.
• Scholarships available upon request.
• Register Now
• Contact Tracy Lastrapes for more information
• Stonebridge UMC partners with Living Water International by sending a team each year to a Central American country.
• This year’s trip is to El Salvador.
• The cost is $2200, but scholarships are available. Do not let finances be the reason you don't join this team.
• Contact Trey Worley or Pastor Courtney for more information or visit our Living Water International page.