Welcome to Bridge Kids Children's Ministry!
All of God's children are welcome to come experience the love of Jesus Christ while they learn how to live out their faith in new and exciting ways.
Be sure to stop by The Bridge Kids Welcome Desk to register and get more information on how you can connect with our ministry.
Click on one of the headings immediately below to expand the selection.
+ Summer Programming
- June 9 Large Group w/ Ms. Danielle - “VBC Kickoff” - Life is Wild- God is Good
- June 10-13 10:30am- 11:30 am - VBC Week - ROAR!
- June 16 VBC Sunday Showcase in Celebration Hall - No Bridge Kids today - “Donuts with Dad’s” will be held in the Celebration Foyer
- June 23 Large Group w/Ms. Danielle - “Bricks” Building up Followers of God Lesson
- June 30 Large Group w/Ms Danielle - “Bricks” Building up Followers of God Lesson - Children’s Time in the Bridge
+ Sunday Morning Small Groups
Do you know who the two biggest influences are in a child’s life? The answer is…. the church and the family. Our goal here in Bridge Kids is to partner with families to make the biggest impact possible in a child’s faith journey. The church only has 40 Sunday’s in a year to minister to kids. Parents have 3,000. Let us help you start to build this foundation, after all, who says church should only happen on Sunday? And who says you can’t have FUN at church every week? Not us!
We offer FUN and ENGAGING ways to learn about Jesus!
- Nursery - 3yr 9a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
Preschool Sunday School (3-5yr) 9 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
K-5 Creation Station 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. • Fun, Fellowship, Games & Crafts
- K-5 Bridge Kids “Live” 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. • Kids Interactive Worship Service
+ Children's Small Group Room Assignments
3 years - MC152
4 years - MC152
K-2nd grades - MC153
3rd-5th grades - MC154
+ Nursery Care at 9 & 10:30 a.m.
The Bridge Kids Nursery provides a safe and loving place for your children to be loved, rocked, played with and cared for while their parents attend worship services. Parents receive pagers that vibrate if they are called back to check on their children or if the nursery workers should have any questions. Two paid staff workers are assigned into each nursery room. Church security procedures ensure proper background checks are performed on all paid staff workers in Bridge Kids Children's Nursery. For more information, contact Jill Dyer, email@example.com, Coordinator of Nursery.
All children attending Children's Sunday School or the nursery are checked in through KidCheck. KidCheck's easy to use electronic check-in system improves child security and streamlines the check-in process. Learn More: