Saturday, May 12
Come join us for our 5th annual Cruisin' for a Cause Car, Truck & Cycle Show.
- 8 a.m. - Noon
- Free Admission/Free Registration
- All Years, Makes and Models are welcome
- Dash Plaques to the first 150 registrants
- Show Awards including Top Club
- $1000s in Awards, Door Prizes, and Silent Auction Items
- On-Site Concessions
* Rainout Date: May 19
100% of the proceeds from this year's show will benefit Children's Advocacy Center of Collin County. Every day, children victimized by abuse go to the Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County where they find caring professionals and dedicated community partners working together for the good of children. The members of the multi-disciplinary team co-housed in the Center dedicate themselves to seeking justice and helping children heal from abuse and neglect so they can grow up to be who they are meant to be. Visit their website caccollincounty.org.
2017 Silent Auction Items:
1. FC Dallas Suite tickets for 20 people
2. $500 Discount Tire gift certificate
3. Window Tints from Auto Eclipse and Alta Mere
4. A Family or child session from Jenn Heimke Photography
5. An RC Slash Truck from TRAXXAS
6. 4 RoughRiders tickets w/food & parking from InTouch CU
7. A round of golf for 4 at WestRidge Golf Course
8. 60-minute massage from Massage Heights Body and Facial
9. 2 tickets to a Dallas Cowboys game
If your business is interested in partnering with us to support Community Lifeline Center or would like to be contacted when we start planning for next year's event, please contact Todd Adkins or Mike Ludtka.
Thank you to all of our sponsors!