Saturday, May 12
Come join us for our 5th annual Cruisin' for a Cause Car, Truck & Cycle Show. Free Registration Here
- 8 a.m. - Noon
- Free Admission/Free Registration
- All Years, Makes and Models are welcome
- Dash Plaques to the first 150 registrants
- Show Awards including Top Club
- $1000s in Awards, Door Prizes, and Silent Auction Items
- On-Site Concessions
- Come see the Stihl Hemi-Powered Chainsaw!
* Rainout Date: May 19
Volunteer opportunities in 2-hour shifts from 6 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Sign up as a volunteer now.
100% of the proceeds from this year's show will benefit Children's Advocacy Center of Collin County. Every day, children victimized by abuse go to the Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County where they find caring professionals and dedicated community partners working together for the good of children. The members of the multi-disciplinary team co-housed in the Center dedicate themselves to seeking justice and helping children heal from abuse and neglect so they can grow up to be who they are meant to be. Visit their website www.caccollincounty.org.
2018 Silent Auction Items:
- Foursomes at Westridge Golf Course
- Stihl Gas Blower and Electric Trimmer
- $500 Discount Tire Gift Card
- Hair Highlight/Cut/Style at Southern Sisters
- Cowboys Tickets
- Kendra Scott Necklace and Earrings
- Nike Fastpitch Softball Bat
- Starbucks Coffee Maker and Frother
- Jenn Heimke Family or Child Photo Sessions
- Window Tints from Auto Eclipse and Alta Mere
- RC Monster Truck from TRAXXAS
- Mavs Tickets
- Dinner for 2 at Del Frisco's Steakhouse
- Rangers Lexus Club Tickets
- Dallas Stars Tickets
- And More!
If your business is interested in partnering with us to support Community Lifeline Center or would like to be contacted when we start planning for next year's event, please contact Todd Adkins or Mike Ludtka.
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
Collin County Customs
Easy Rider Trikes
Garages of Texas
Modern Audio Solutions
Park Place Dealerships
Silverado Roofing Group
State Farm Insurance - Mike Hinegardner
True Street Motorsports