On Sale Now in the Upper Alley!
Our summer will be focused on revealing God's LOVE to ourselves, each other and the world.
Meets 9:00-10:00 a.m.
(Grades listed are grade entering for the 2013-14 School Year)
- 7th Grade in MC 254
- 8th Grade in MC 255
- 9th Grade in MC 253
- 9-12th Grade meeting at Market Street (upstairs dining area)
UPPER ALLEY LIVE
- Wednesday nights from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Hang Out & Open Gym from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Worship 7:00-7:45 & Small Groups 7:45-8:30 p.m.
- Mini-Missions Week - Students completing 6th-12th grade are invited to spend a week in the early summer to help organizations, families, the elderly, individuals and others in need. Each day, we will have an activity which students give of their time to help those in need.
- Sr. High Mission Trips - For Disaster Recovery, we are currently partnering with UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief) to repair homes damaged by tornadoes in the Harrisburg, IL area in early 2012. In years past, students travelled to the Golden Triangle area of Texas to help families affected by Hurricane Rita of 2005 and Ike of 2008 specializing in roofing projects, to Tennesse to help families affected by flooding in 2010 and to Harrisburg, IL to repair homes damaged by tornadoes in 2012. This summer we will travel to South Appalachian Alabama to partner with Upper Sand Mountain Parish.
- Mid-High Mission Trips - Students completing grades 6th-8th are invited to spend three days in mission completing beginner level projects such as scraping, painting, yard work and small interior house work for those in need. This Mission trip is completely organized and run by the Students of our Church.
- Open to students completing grade 12 - college age
- Contact Ed Whipple at 214.578.2840 by text to receive updates
- Meets Monday nights from 8:00-10:00 p.m. during summer months in homes
June 3 - Behrends' Home
June 10 - Hirvela's Home (bring swimsuit)
June 17 - Walker's Home
June 24 - Adkins' Home
July 1 - McGillen's Home
- Special Events
June 14-15 - Walker Lakehouse
July 26-28 - Mission Trip