At Stonebridge UMC, we are striving to live and love like Jesus. The very nature of Jesus' earthly ministry was one of service. We recognize serving as the Church in the community is an integral part of following Christ. We offer a diverse group of serving opportunities throughout the year that are appropriate for any age or stage of faith development. We want to be in service with our communities, local and global. Come serve with us and be a part of God's work in the world!
Local Serving Opportunities:
Community Food Pantry
Community Lifeline Center
Family Promise of Collin County
Seniors Helping Seniors
International Serving Opportunities:
International Justice Mission
Living Water International
United Methodist Committee on Family Promise Relief (UMCOR)
*Click on the organization name for more information.
- June 26: Samaritan Inn Dinner
- July: Malvern Summer Food Program Continues
- July 8: All-Serve Saturday
- July 20: Samaritan Inn Dinner
- July 24: Samaritan Inn Dinner
- August: Malvern Summer Food Program Continues
- August 12: All-Serve Saturday
- August 17: Samaritan Inn Dinner
- August 28: Samaritan Inn Dinner
- August 27-September 3: Family Promise Rotation
- September 3-9: Living Water International Trip
Funding for Serving Opportunities comes completely through fundraising events through the year, such as Night of Worship, Cruisin' for a Cause Car Show, Heart of Christmas Market, and Pumpkin Village. Donations are also accepted in the church office, or you can give online here. In step 2 of your online giving, simply enter your donation amount in the "Missions" space.