Click here to view our Weekday Calendar for small group meeting times and room numbers.
Bed Start Saturday
Saturday, August 17, 8:30 a.m.
• Stonebridge UMC partners with Bed Start once a month to provide pickup and delivery crews for families in our community coming out of homelessness • Meet at 8:30 a.m. in the Stonebridge UMC parking lot • Visit ourBed Start page for more information
Blessing of the Backpacks
Sunday, August 18, during both 10:30 services
• Children are invited to bring their backpacks to service for a special blessing during Children’s Time • Contact Stephanie Jordan for more details
Back to School Prayer Walk
Sunday, August 18, 1 p.m.
• Be a part of surrounding each McKinney ISD campus in prayer to start off the school year. • We aim to have at least one volunteer at each McKinney ISD campus to lead the prayer walk, with the help of a guide sheet. • Boards will be in the foyers on August 11 and 18 to choose the campus where you would like to pray. • Contact Pastor Maggie for more information
Family Promise Serving Opportunity
• Stonebridge UMC together with Family Promise of Collin County hosts families with children and without homes for one week each quarter. • Volunteer opportunities include everything from setup to providing meals. Sign up now to volunteer. • Learn more at our Family Promise page.
Fall Kickoff Night of Worship
Wednesday, August 21, 6 p.m.
• Come celebrate our kickoff for fall with a Night of Worship! • We’ll hear testimonies from the different ministry areas and learn about exciting opportunities coming soon. • Free catered Hutchins BBQ served starting at 6 p.m. • Worship begins at 7 p.m. • Learn more at our Night of Worship page
• Stonebridge UMC partners with Living Water International by sending a team each year to a Central American country. • This year’s trip is to El Salvador. • The cost is $2200, but scholarships are available. Do not let finances be the reason you don't join this team. • Contact Trey Worley for more information or visit our Living Water International page.
Sunday, September 15, 10 a.m.
• Joining Sundays are held quarterly for those who would like to join outside of the worship setting with a smaller group. • Learn more at our membership page
Family Promise Charity Golf Tournament
Friday, September 27
• Format is a 4 person scramble. COST $500 for team • Registration and Driving Range open at 12:00 PM / Noon. • Box lunch is included. • All proceeds benefit Famiy Promise of Collin County. • Learn more or sign up here