• Stonebridge UMC, together with Family Promise of Collin County will be a "host" church for families with children and without homes for one week. • Volunteer opportunities include set up and tear down of rooms, providing meals, and acting as an evening or overnight host. • Learn more at our Family Promise page.
Sunday, May 5, 11:45 a.m.
• You are invited to our next Connect to Stonebridge Lunch. • This is an opportunity to visit with the pastors more in depth and learn more about the church. • Please RSVP to Pastor Jana or contact her for more details.
• All are invited to a short meeting following the 10:30 a.m. service in Celebration Hall • Receive updates from Pastor Jeff and the Leadership Team • Contact Pastor Jeff for more details
Sunday, June 9, 10:00 a.m.
• Joining Sundays are held quarterly for those who would like to join outside of the worship setting with a smaller group. • Please schedule with Pastor Jana or contact her for more details.
Sunday, July 14, 10 a.m.
• Come learn about getting connected and joining our church family. • Meet the pastors and learn how we as a church strive to live and love like Jesus. • Learn more at our Membership page.
Living Water International Serving Trip
• Stonebridge UMC partners with Living Water International by sending a team each year to a Central American country. • This year’s trip is to El Salvador. • The cost is $2200, but scholarships are available. Do not let finances be the reason you don't join this team. • Contact Trey Worley or Pastor Courtney for more information or visit our Living Water International page.