• This dinner is open to anyone interested in the upcoming spring trip or anyone who has been on a previous Proyecto Abrigo Serving Trip. • Please RSVP to Jay Prudhomme.
Vacation Bible Camp Registration Opens
Friday, March 1
• Register campers or volunteers • Learn more at our VBC page
McKinney Prom Closet Shopping Days
Thursday, March 7, 4-8 p.m. and Saturday, March 9, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
• All McKinney prom-age girls are invited to come and pick your dress, shoes, and accessories, so that on prom night, you become a princess! • Entry and all items completely free of charge! • Volunteers are needed • Learn more are our McKinney Prom Closet Page
Sunday, March 10, 10 a.m.
• Joining Sundays are held quarterly for those who would like to join outside of the worship setting with a smaller group. • Contact Pastor Jana to schedule a joining or visit our Membership pagefor more details.
Bed Start Saturday
Saturday, March 16, 8:30 a.m.
• Help deliver home furnishings to families coming out of homelessness right here in Collin County • Meet in the church parking lot before 8:30 a.m. • Learn more at our Bed Start page
Stars at Stonebridge Dessert Show & Silent Auction
Saturday, March 23, 7-8:30 p.m.
• Acts are needed! Singing, dancing, juggling, magic, playing an instrument, etc. • Apply by February 3 to show off your talent • Proceeds benefit Youth missions • Contact Pastor Maggie for more details
Proyecto Abrigo Serving Trip
• Never served internationally? Love to serve internationally? This serve trip is for you! • Join us in Juarez, Mexico and help build homes with Proyecto Abrigo. • No craftsmen skills or experience necessary. Come as you are and get ready to experience and share the love of Christ in new and profound ways. • Cost is $150 per person (plus airfare to/from El Paso) • Learn more at our Proyecto Abrigo page
Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 14, 12 p.m.
• Children of all ages are invited • Meet at the park on the northwest side of the building • Feel free to bring a picnic lunch • Contact Stephanie Jordan for more information
Sunday, April 14, 10 a.m.
• Come learn about getting connected and joining our church family. • Meet the pastors and learn how we as a church strive to live and love like Jesus. • Learn more at our Membership page.