Click here to view our Weekday Calendar for small group meeting times and room numbers.
Bed Start Saturday
Saturday, January 19, 8:30 a.m.
• Help deliver home furnishings to families coming out of homelessness right here in Collin County • Meet in the church parking lot before 8:30 a.m. • Learn more at our Bed Start page
Sessions to Prepare for General Conference
4 Sessions Beginning January 22, 7 - 8:30 p.m.
• Led by Pastor Jeff, these sessions will provide information about United Methodism in general and issues related to human sexuality. • Materials will be provided for participants • Child care is available • Learn more at our General Conference page
Night of Worship and Tailgating
Sunday, January 27, 4 p.m.
• Tailgating games and food at 4 p.m. • Burgers, hot dogs, buns, and condiments provided; bring a side dish to share • Worship begins at 6 p.m. • Learn more at our Night of Worship page
Connect to Stonebridge
Sunday, February 10, 11:45 a.m.
• You are invited to our next Connect to Stonebridge Lunch. • This is an opportunity to visit with the pastors more in depth and learn more about the church. • Please RSVP to Pastor Jana or visit our Membership page for more details.
Parent's Night Out
Friday, February 22, 7-9:30 p.m.
• Drop off the kids for a night of fun • 2 years to 5th grade welcome • Just $15/child with a $30 family cap • Contact Stephanie Jordan to reserve your spot
Vacation Bible Camp Registration Opens
Friday, March 1
• Register campers or volunteers • Learn more at our VBC page
Sunday, March 10, 10 a.m.
• Joining Sundays are held quarterly for those who would like to join outside of the worship setting with a smaller group. • Contact Pastor Jana to schedule a joining or visit our Membership pagefor more details.
Stars at Stonebridge Dessert Show & Silent Auction
Saturday, March 23, 7-8:30 p.m.
• Acts are needed! Singing, dancing, juggling, magic, playing an instrument, etc. • Apply by February 3 to show off your talent • Proceeds benefit Youth missions • Contact Pastor Maggie for more details
Easter Egg Hunt
Sunday, April 14, 12 p.m.
• Children of all ages are invited • Meet at the park on the northwest side of the building • Feel free to bring a picnic lunch • Contact Stephanie Jordan for more information
Sunday, April 14, 10 a.m.
• Come learn about getting connected and joining our church family. • Meet the pastors and learn how we as a church strive to live and love like Jesus. • Learn more at our Membership page.