LOCK IN/ WORSHIP SET PLANNING
· Lock in Friday, Feb. 23rd, 2018. From 8pm to 8am.
· Auditions are required for youth interested in a singing/speaking/dancing role.
· We will also be deciding our worship set. This is a required event.
REHEARSALS and MANDATORY CAMP
· Rehearsals on Sundays from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., and some Wednesdays from 6:00-7:00 p.m., as needed, March through July.
· Camp Week One: Monday, July 9 - Friday, July 13, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
· Camp Week Two: Monday, July 23 - Thursday, July 26, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
· CAMP TIMES CAN BE TWEAKED IF YOU LET HANNAH KNOW YOUR CONFLICTS ASAP.
· CAMP IS MANDATORY!! Please check your schedules before committing.
· Sunday rehearsals will be scheduled around cast members’ availability.
· An absence is excused when you are sick or you have notified Hannah or Tracy two weeks in advance by email that you will be unavailable. Last minute requests for missing rehearsal may be considered an unexcused absence and are up to the discretion of the director.
· Unexcused absences from scheduled rehearsals may result in losing your part/solo.
· In the event of an emergency, please contact Hannah, 214-491-0585 or Tracy, 214-558-0146.
· Show up on time for rehearsals unless cleared by the director.
· Depending on the number of students who participate, the cost will be anywhere from $250 per person to $350 per person. Cost does not include about 7-8 meals.
· A deposit of $100 is due February 1, 2018. This deposit is non-refundable after March 1, 2018. (If you anticipate conflicts that might prevent you from going on tour, please speak with Hannah about other payment arrangements).
· The total balances due will be announced in May, and all balances need to be paid no later than June 1. There are no refunds after this date.
· If you need a scholarship to help cover trip costs, please obtain a scholarship request form from Tracy.
PERFORMANCE AT CHURCH
· Thursday, July 26th We will perform for our church family and friends, selling tickets as our last fundraiser. 6 pm Refreshments/meet and greet with cast, and show starts at 6:30 pm. We will need everyone to make 3 dozen cookies. We will need lots of help setting up and cleaning up!! Green Cord hours available for volunteering.
· Parental help greatly appreciated!
· Friday, July 27- Monday, July 30