Holy Week Worship Services
Maundy Thursday Service
April 13, 6:30 p.m. - Celebration Hall
Good Friday Service
April 14, 6:30 p.m. - The Bridge
Easter Sunday Services (April 16):
7:00 a.m. Sunrise Service - Eubanks Park (just west of the church)
*You're invited to bring chairs or blankets to sit on and flowers for the cross.
9:00 and 10:30 a.m. - Celebration Hall
10:30 a.m. - The Bridge
*Easter Egg Hunt - 10 a.m. on the playground (3rd grade and younger)
Lent Discipleship 2017
You are invited to experience a Holy Lent that draws you more intentionally into discipleship with Jesus Christ:
- Come to worship weekly when in town.
- Read the Bible daily (if not already) - The 'Launch' class on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. in the Quad Room will be discussing Sunday scriptures. You are invited to participate!
- Participate in All-Serve Saturday on April 8.
- Give a Lent offering to the Proyecto Abrigo Serving Trip.
- Invite a friend to join you in worship on Sundays, Holy Week or Easter Sunday.
- Other opportunities:
- “Creed” Lent Study on Monday mornings at 9:30 a.m. in Room 256. Facilitated by Pete Samsury.
- “The Wealth of the Poor” Study on serving, Sunday evenings through April 10 in Conference Room 101. Led by Pastor Holly.
- Faithful Women is studying “24 Hours That Changed the World” Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. in Room 256.
Ash Wednesday is an Invitation
What I'm Giving Up
My Own Strength or God's Grace
A Simple Invitation
Go and Do Likewise
What is Holy Week?
To stay up to date on Pastor Holly's weekly Lent devotionals, click here. They will be updated every Sunday.
Want to Know More?
What does the United Methodist Church say about fasting?
What is Maundy Thursday?
Why is Easter on a different day each year?
For answers to these and other frequently asked questions about Lent and Easter, click here.
Lent Scripture Readings