Stonebridge UMC together with Family Promise of Collin County will be a "host" church for families with children and without homes for one week each quarter. Family Promise is our opportunity to show all of God's people how His love conquers all. For more information or to volunteer, contact Sharon Laird.
The 2017 Family Promise rotations for Stonebridge UMC are as follows:
September 3 - 10
November 19 – 26
*Click on dates to sign up for volunteer opportunities.
- Kitchen Set Up & Bed Set Up/Take Down on Sundays: Family Promise uses blow up mattresses and RAC kitchen.
- Evening Host: Have dinner and visit with families in the Robertson Activity Center kitchen from 6 - 8 p.m.
- Provide Meals: Provide breakfast items, dinner entrée, dinner sides, and dessert.
- Overnight Hosts: Stay overnight from 8 p.m. - 7:15 a.m. You get to sleep. Basically be there if someone needs something
*Italicized opportunities require training prior to serving.
Sunday, August 20, 11:30 a.m. - Room 101
Please RSVP to Sharon Laird
NEEDED: Assistant Coordinator for Family Promise
- helping to recruit and manage volunteers
- working with the program director
- spending time with the families in the rotation
It is a once per quarter commitment. For more information or to express your interest in the role, contact Pastor Courtney.
For more information on the organization, click on Family Promise of Collin County.