- Stonebridge UMC partners with Bed Start once a month to provide pickup and delivery crews.
- Meet at 8:30 a.m. in the Stonebridge UMC parking lot.
- Click here to RSVP, and help us to plan the day's deliveries
- Contact Curry Nichols for more information
- Saturday, November 11
- Saturday, December 9 (as part of All-Serve Saturday)
Bed Start welcomes donations of gently-used beds, comforters, bedding, household items (dishes, cookware, towels, etc) and furniture, as well as monetary donations to purchase new beds/linens for families in need in Collin County. Bed Start also fills requests from City House, Family Promise, Hope’s Door, Project Transformation and many other area agencies. Their biggest need is for bunk beds, full-size beds, twin-size beds, dressers and dinette sets. Any size bed and type of furniture is welcome. Monetary donations are also needed on an ongoing basis.